How long will it take to get my order?
As I hand make my containers and candles myself I hope you understand that I need to have certain shipping days in place so that I can ensure your product is made and packaged in time.
Below are days your product will be posted depending on the day you order. If you need your product earlier please feel free to message me & I will try to accommodate where possible.
Order days: Fri, Sat, Sun / Will be shipped on Tuesday
Order days: Mon, Tues / Will be shipped on Thursday
Order days: Weds, Thurs / Will be shipped on Saturday
How much is shipping?
Shipping rates are applied at checkout; add the products you're interested in to your cart and shipping destination to view your shipping costs.
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on orders €55 to Ireland including Northern Ireland.
Free shipping also available for UK & other EU countries on orders over €135
Do you ship overseas?
Yes, we also ship to UK & other EU. Shipping rates are applied at checkout; add the products you're interested in to your cart and shipping destination to view your shipping costs.
UK customers: Please note, any customs fees and duties applied to a shipment are not included in the cost of shipping and are the customer's responsibility to pay.
How long will it take to get my order?
It depends on where you are. Orders processed for Ireland will take 1-3 business days after your product has been fulfilled. Orders for UK & other EU countries can take between 3-5 working days after your product has been fulfilled.
Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
Do you accept returns?
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. For more info please read Refund policy here
Please ensure you inspect your order upon receipt.
How do I care for my candle?
- When you burn your candle for the first time let the wax melt as close to the edge of the container as possible. This is because your candle has a memory. By letting your candle burn close to the edge you will avoid your candle tunnelling. An average candle can take between 3-4 hours to reach edge. My candles may only take 2-3 hours due to the multi wicks heating the wax much quicker than a single wick.
- To ensure an even and smoke-free burn, trim your wick to about 5mm high each time before every light. This helps reduce soot and smoke, ensuring a clean burn. When extinguishing your candle use a snuffer or use a candle lid.
- Do not burn your candle unattended and always discontinue burning it when approximately 10mm of wax remains to prevent cracking of the vessel. If your candle is burnt lower than this, you risk damage to the surface your candle is on due to heat (burning, marking) and risk the vessel itself cracking and being a fire hazard or wax going on to the surface your candle is on. Using a candle tray can eliminate the chances of a surface getting damaged.
- Keep away from children, curtains and pets and at least 10cm away from other candles.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests. Using a candle tray can eliminate the chances of a surface getting damaged. Please take care when placing stone candle holders on furniture as they may damage delicate surfaces. Do not slide the stone candle across surfaces as this may scratch your surface.
Why do you only give approximate product dimensions and weights?
As all of my jesmonite and wax products are 100% handmade, some slight variation in size and weight should be allowed for.
Why does the stone holder I received appear to have more tiny holes in it than those seen on your site?
I use the same carefully calculated recipe when mixing all of my Jesmonite products and the same method when pouring it, however during the natural drying process tiny air pockets may form affecting the final surface aesthetic. In my opinion I love these perfect imperfections as it confirms their handmade nature.
What do I do when my candle runs out?
Why not purchase your favourite scent in my candle refills or try out a new scent. Candle refills are available for both the Geo stone candle holders & the 3 wick Oval stone candle holders.
Maxi teallights are also available to purchase as scent discovery sets for the Tealight gift sets.
You can use your stone holders just as a decorative household items; indoor planters, jewelry holder or trinket holder
If you have any left over wax from your candle you can either break it into small pieces and use in a wax melter, this way you can use every single piece of the wax with no wastage and enjoy the fragrance for longer.
For any other questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org